Rockbox General > Announcements

Rockbox Merchandise!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Llorean:
The vast majority of them will be. I'd already discussed my intent to use some of it to help me get to DevCon next year, but seeing as there's no a plan to use the Rockbox Fund to help some of us 'mericans (and others, I assume) get there next time around, all of it should be going to it.

That being said, "all of it" is none right now (until a certain mark is hit, when they send out the first check). It's mostly a trial period, I may take the store down after the first check is sent out from CafePress, and see about coming up with a better way to do merchandise overall.

keuleJ:

--- Quote from: keuleJ on April 16, 2007, 05:46:59 AM ---Is there anything on the back of the T-Shirts? Something like "www.rockbox.org" would be cool.

--- End quote ---
Did you do anything like that? Would be nice!

thenrik:
Hi:

Can the stickers be updated to include the url, www.rockbox.org? Also I'd like a metal travel coffee mug with the Rockbox logo and url as well.

Tom

dogbog99:
i want a rockbox  T-shirt      am going to get one some time, they are the coolest things out at the moment

apart from a Ipod nano running rockbox with a sweet theme of course     ;)   (thats me)

Chronon:
Yeah, I got a shirt a while back.  I like it, but I agree that the URL would have been a nice addition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version