Rockbox General > Announcements

BUTTON CHANGES - REPORT PROBLEMS HERE

<< < (3/42) > >>

Davide-NYC:
Using an iRiver H140, with H300 LCD/Joystick remote and H100 LCD remote.
I generally use the H300 remote and I just re-introduce the H100 remote for testing.
So I might be introducing issues that were not caused by the button changes.

First off, there is no way to file browse UP a level using the H100 remote. You can't get out of a directory!  :D

Secondly I propose a unified button mapping for all three iRiver remotes on both iRiver HD targets (H1xx, H3xx). The LCD remotes would essentially have 1:1 button mappings from the main unit with the addition of the -10/+10 (a.k.a. bitrate/source) button which could serve as dedicated volume up/down in the event that the UP/DOWN buttons are busy doing something else. (i.e. selecting items)

The non-LCD remote is a bit of a special case and should be constrained to the WPS functions regardless of what view the main unit is in. (IMO) THen again, I don't own one of those particular remotes yet so I have no actual use testing experience with it.

See this thread for more gory details --> http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=5851.0

Thanks!  ;D

AM:
h100 sim & ipod4g sim
Reset Settings immediately cancels when entered using RIGHT. Works properly when using SELECT.

Hansmaulwurf:

--- Quote from: jdgordon on August 16, 2006, 12:12:21 AM ---"Cant exit a folder in directory-view with the STOP Button on my H120 Remote. "
- should have been fixed last night, if its still hapening let us know

--- End quote ---
Still doesnt work.

geoffire:
I'm using a iaudio x5L,  i've noticed quicker responce with the new button config (was a nagging issue for me) but the graphical eq no longer works. Now right moves over (say from Q to Gain) and left goes back a menu. i cannot find a way to change the values.

Thanks
-Jeff

JdGordon:

--- Quote from: geoffire on August 16, 2006, 03:21:25 PM ---I'm using a iaudio x5L,  i've noticed quicker responce with the new button config (was a nagging issue for me) but the graphical eq no longer works. Now right moves over (say from Q to Gain) and left goes back a menu. i cannot find a way to change the values.

Thanks
-Jeff

--- End quote ---
it looks like Linus has fixed this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version