Rockbox General > Rockbox General Discussion

Have you read the Rockbox Manual?

<< < (3/27) > >>

gozirra:

--- Quote from: Yotto on August 05, 2006, 01:56:31 PM ---I went through the entire manual before loading rockbox on my ipod, and made mental notes.  After loading it, I perused the manual again to make sure I was getting the most out of it.

Since then, it's not been needed.

--- End quote ---

I've done exactly the same thing, its pretty intuitive (other than the initial installation of course).

bascule:

--- Quote from: Llorean on August 06, 2006, 04:16:05 PM ---What menu does "Play" exit?

--- End quote ---

Sorry, sloppy terminology on my part. Instead of exit, I meant return to WPS...

Llorean:
Ah, but that's not exiting anything. That's *calling* the While Playing Screen from anywhere. Play to return to Playing Music (and in some case, to actually Play the resume playlist) kinda makes a lot of sense, when you think of it from that angle... ;)

As for whether I've read the manual, I read some of the 2.4 manual, and I have a habit of checking to see if something's in the manual most times before I suggest someone go look in the manual for it.

Deano:
I have to say that the majority of my information has come from the Wiki rather than the Manual. Just because it's easier to have my web browser open, because of my line of work.

However, I will say that the ROCKbox manual is incredibly well laid out and I have used it to get a more detailed explanation when required. After reading the thread, I may well dig my nose further into the manual now.

ryran:
I've been using Rockbox since May but I first read through the manual last night. I always knew it was there though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version