Support and General Use > Audio Playback, Database and Playlists

How to play songs on an album in order of Track Number

(1/1)

G.J.K._Animations:
Hello Everyone; I hope your doing well!
I would like to play albums in order of track number, But currently it only plays in alphabetical order. I've tried combing through the system settings to change this, But I haven't been able to find the right settings to change. Does anyone here know how to change this? I'm using an iPod 6th Gen with the latest build (ver. 3.15). Any help would be appreciated; Thanks!

-Gunier .J. Kintgen, Your Pal.

philden:
It should be simple to do this if you browse the 'album' section of your Database.
If it does not work for you, are you browsing the Files instead? Or maybe your music files are not tagged with the 'track number' information.

G.J.K._Animations:

--- Quote from: philden on November 27, 2023, 03:42:31 PM ---It should be simple to do this if you browse the 'album' section of your Database.
If it does not work for you, are you browsing the Files instead? Or maybe your music files are not tagged with the 'track number' information.

--- End quote ---

Well now I just feel stupid. I checked the song files, & apparently, they don't have the track number encoded in them. At least I know now. Thank you for your time, & thanks for the help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version