Support and General Use > Hardware

Several bugs in 11/22/22 dev release on iPod Video 5.5 Gen

<< < (2/7) > >>

iPodVT:
Thanks for the pointer/reminder of where to find the older builds.  I was too tired to remember/find/notice them last night.

I just now installed the newest dev build.  The crashing bugs are gone, and the Brightness and Scroll Step Size menus are once again populated.  But the Battery Capacity menu is still empty, and the Scroll Step Size menu's title is still repeatedly displayed across the top of the menu and is still scrolling from right to left.

iPodVT:
The menu titles for Scroll Start Delay, Screen Scroll Step Size are also multiply displayed and scrolling across the tops of those menus.

iPodVT:
I wonder if this is related to another scrolling anomaly I reported semi recently where I have 'Repeat' set as the Right Side item in my Quick Screen and it unnecessarily scrolls (from left to right, in this case).

chris_s:

--- Quote from: iPodVT on November 23, 2022, 08:47:09 AM ---The menu titles for Scroll Start Delay, Screen Scroll Step Size are also multiply displayed and scrolling across the tops of those menus.

--- End quote ---
Isn't that "by design", to demonstrate the effect of the setting?

iPodVT:

--- Quote from: chris_s on November 23, 2022, 09:33:43 AM ---Isn't that "by design", to demonstrate the effect of the setting?

--- End quote ---

Yes, of course - thanks for (re)enlightening me.  I'm totally losing it.

But I'm pretty sure the Battery Capacity menu is still unpopulated (at least for me).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version