Support and General Use > Hardware

Surfans F20 w/ v2.7 firmware: Clarification on state of support?

<< < (4/5) > >>

nunnananya:
Hi, maybe a dumb question, but will the Aigo Eros firmware work for the Surfans F20? It looks like the Surfans site took down the link to the firmware and I'm at a loss of what to do. I've managed to follow the rest of the instructions here, I'm just stuck on that.

dconrad:

--- Quote from: nunnananya on January 26, 2023, 10:48:33 PM ---Hi, maybe a dumb question, but will the Aigo Eros firmware work for the Surfans F20? It looks like the Surfans site took down the link to the firmware and I'm at a loss of what to do. I've managed to follow the rest of the instructions here, I'm just stuck on that.

--- End quote ---

I don't believe it will - but we have a pre-patched firmware for the Surfans here: https://download.rockbox.org/bootloader/surfans/F20-v27-patched.upt

nunnananya:
Oh you're amazing, thank you!

nunnananya:
That worked, but now there's a new issue. I used the update firmware option, and now when I boot it takes me to the option to start rockbox, but selecting that option gives the output "unable to boot rockbox".

nunnananya:
Never mind, I got it sorted. I used the installer, but I had to uncheck fonts in order for it not to crash halfway through, for some reason. I'm going to see about getting the fonts installed manually. Maybe some themes as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version