Support and General Use > Audio Playback, Database and Playlists

Is there a way to convert a database_changelog.txt into a spreadsheet?

(1/1)

DuffelDisrupt2:
Like the title says, is there a way to convert a database_changelog.txt into a spreadsheet? Obviously, the information can just be manually copied, but I want to know if there's any way I can automate the process. The reason for me doing this is replacing my albums with deluxe editions, without losing ratings data. If this isn't the correct place to post this, let me know, and I can but it somewhere else.

Thanks!

Sidenote: I've stumbled upon SansaMonkey (https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=87677#87677) which promises to "export ratings to *.csv". But alas, I have an iPod.

Bilgus:
it says it works with rockbox

SansaMonkey is a small Tool to Sync Ratings between a Sandisk Sansa OR Rockbox and MediaMonkey

that said it is pretty old so YMMV

DuffelDisrupt2:
Yeah, when I tried it it kept giving me errors along the lines of: "not enough memory" (with 12gb RAM installed) or "restart SansaMonkey and try again". So that's unfortunate :/

DuffelDisrupt2:
Alright! Well I just imported the database_changelog into an OnlyOffice spreadsheet with the delimeter as ". It's not perfect, however; for the most part the data is organized into appropriate columns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version