Rockbox Development > New Ports

Shanling Q1

<< < (8/10) > >>

7o9:
It really works good in its current state.

Rockbox is developed continuously, the Q1 port benefits from that.

I am not aware of any major problems or pending developments specifically for this device.

illegalval:
Just wanna say I got the player and ported Rockbox on it without any issues! Thanks so much Amachronic, it really makes the player much better. ;D
I have one question/bug report (?): I put some Japanese pop on it and it seems to not show Japanese characters, is this something specific for this Rockbox port or something that can happen in general?

illegalval:
Also, there seems to not happen anything when i choose the higher (2vrms) dac output mode, is this fixable?

7o9:

--- Quote from: illegalval on January 28, 2022, 08:48:47 AM ---Just wanna say I got the player and ported Rockbox on it without any issues! Thanks so much Amachronic, it really makes the player much better. ;D
I have one question/bug report (?): I put some Japanese pop on it and it seems to not show Japanese characters, is this something specific for this Rockbox port or something that can happen in general?

--- End quote ---

That is probably more a generic Rockbox/font issue than Q1-specific. You probably need a different font but I am not sure which one (or any) have Japanese characters.

Some fonts can be gotten under 'extras' in the top left corner of the site.

illegalval:
Ah, yeah that makes total sense that it is a font-issue, thanks. Gonna see what I can do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version