Support and General Use > Hardware

AIGO EROS Q / AIGO EROS K / IRULU Surfans F20 / AGPTek H3 / HIFI WALKER H2

<< < (57/59) > >>

coomer101:
I just got a surfans unit with v3.1, would be happy to provide the image/whatever else needed if you tell me how.

Also, is there any way to reduce the actual hardware gain? I kinda hate using really sensitive iems because of the hiss.
Harder to notice on stock firmware though, the audio probably completely turns off unless there's music playing.

mrsubway:

--- Quote from: megapods on May 10, 2024, 05:55:55 AM ---I just got an AIGO EROS Q and tried to install the native port on it. Bootloader backup and installation went well, but I am unable to boot into Rockbox. I get the message "Error loading Rockbox. File not found."

The SD card is inserted, formatted with MBR and FAT32. I unzipped rockbox-aigoerosq-20240510.zip to the root of the SD card (.rockbox is there right next to bootloader.erosq and erosqnative-boot.bin). What I am missing?

--- End quote ---

You are using a nightly build.  That won't work on the native port. 

Try this.

https://build.rockbox.org/data/rockbox-erosqnative.zip

That link will always have the latest native build.

speachy:

--- Quote from: mrsubway on May 19, 2024, 07:53:59 PM ---You are using a nightly build.  That won't work on the native port. 

--- End quote ---

As of about a week ago, there is a nightly build (including a set of pre-generated voice files) for the native port as well as the hosted port.

mrsubway:

--- Quote from: speachy on May 19, 2024, 08:18:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: mrsubway on May 19, 2024, 07:53:59 PM ---You are using a nightly build.  That won't work on the native port. 

--- End quote ---

As of about a week ago, there is a nightly build (including a set of pre-generated voice files) for the native port as well as the hosted port.

--- End quote ---

My apologies. I wasn't aware!  Oh wow!  I didn't see that.  So, can we use the utility now?

dconrad:

--- Quote from: coomer101 on May 19, 2024, 06:48:32 PM ---I just got a surfans unit with v3.1, would be happy to provide the image/whatever else needed if you tell me how.

Also, is there any way to reduce the actual hardware gain? I kinda hate using really sensitive iems because of the hiss.
Harder to notice on stock firmware though, the audio probably completely turns off unless there's music playing.

--- End quote ---

Do you mean when something is playing, or when nothing is playing? Are you using the native or hosted port? If the native, could you do me a favor and go to System --> Debug --> View HW info --> Audio and tell me whether it says HWVOL or SWVOL? I'm just curious which method is being used.

I believe the hosted port should be using hw volume scaling inherently, and the native port should also be using the hw volume scaling unless they've changed the DAC on us again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version