Rockbox Development > New Ports

AIGO EROS Q / AIGO EROS K / IRULU Surfans F20 / AGPTek H3 / HIFI WALKER H2

<< < (41/53) > >>

speakn2pabst:
I did indeed get the negative value from using a DC setting. :o

I've tried again this time double checking I'm in AC mode with the multimeter and it gives me a 1.11 reading while contacting the left and right channel ends of an aux/headphone cable plugged to the Line Out with the audacity provided 100 Hz WAV playing.

I plugged this into a formula I found online (hopefully correct)

20 x log 10(1.11/1) = dBV = 22.2

Hoping this is the desired reading.   :)

dconrad:

--- Quote from: speakn2pabst on January 28, 2023, 06:20:43 PM ---I've tried again this time double checking I'm in AC mode with the multimeter and it gives me a 1.11 reading while contacting the left and right channel ends of an aux/headphone cable plugged to the Line Out with the audacity provided 100 Hz WAV playing.

I plugged this into a formula I found online (hopefully correct)

20 x log 10(1.11/1) = dBV = 22.2

Hoping this is the desired reading.   :)

--- End quote ---

That makes much more sense, thanks! Though for 1.11 volts I'm getting 0.9 dBV (+2 for "0dB": 2.9 dBV). Significantly less than I was expecting, which is definitely interesting. One last question, what do you have the Volume Limit setting set to?

speakn2pabst:
Sure, I don't believe I've ever adjusted the Maximum Volume Limit. I found it to be set at -2 db.

dconrad:
That's quite the surprise result to be sure! I'll update the wiki. Thanks again for testing!

sff20:
Hello,
I encountered a Segmentation Fault while updating the database on my Surfans F20(Firmware 2.7) and Rockbox ersion:fcf24ae387-230216. Where do I report the error?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version