Rockbox Development > New Ports

AIGO EROS Q / AIGO EROS K / IRULU Surfans F20 / AGPTek H3 / HIFI WALKER H2

(1/53) > >>

speachy:

There's still a bit of jankiness to sort out, and plugin keymaps to fix, but... it lives!

All five of those players have completely identical hardware, albeit with two different case designs, and are currently easy to find in the retail (and secondhand) channel.

Edit:  There is also an EROS Q II.  This uses a completely different internal architecture to the original models, and the firmware images are *not* compatible.

Milardo:
Hi speachy, are you planning to get bluetooth working in  these players and agptek rocker?

Telehubis:
Great to hear that!

As for the devices can anyone share if they're robust for a couple of years usage?
(I've read in the net that in some cases people had hardware issues with HIFI player)

speachy:

--- Quote from: Milardo on October 09, 2020, 11:13:50 AM ---Hi speachy, are you planning to get bluetooth working in  these players and agptek rocker?

--- End quote ---

It's on the to-do list, but I can't give any sort of ETA on this. 

--- Quote from: Telehubis on October 09, 2020, 02:34:55 PM ---As for the devices can anyone share if they're robust for a couple of years usage?

--- End quote ---

No idea -- these devices (and their solid metal cases) certainly feel more physically robust than (eg) the AGPTek Rocker.  Suffice it to say I'm not worried about sitting on this.  Or even occidentally driving over it.  :D

But at the end of the day, it still has a LiIon battery, and those will all eventually fail, especially if exposed to temperature extremes from being left in a car.

fossphile:
I am very interested in the digital spdif audio output feature :). Might spdif be got working in rockbox? Whats this special usb cable needed for spdif output? Can the player be charged/externally powered while using spdif output?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version