Rockbox Development > New Ports

Pocket Go

<< < (2/4) > >>

saratoga:

--- Quote from: miner49er on July 10, 2020, 12:08:59 PM ---I find it odd that the SDL build defines HAVE_TOUCHSCREEN, that causes most of the plugins to not build because of the keymap then not being defined.

--- End quote ---

Probably so that you can use a mouse when building on a PC.  You'll want to go through and change those defines as appropriate for your hardware.

b0hoon:
Hi.

I don't want to interrupt, but maybe you should look at apps/plugins/SOURCES file, in order to disable specific plugin.

miner49er:
Okay, so I have the main binary built and all the codecs but still music is not playing.
My initial thought was that the codec files aren't in the directory but because the themes appear correctly (they didn't when I hadn't set the correct ROCKBOX_SHARE_PATH) I'm not so sure.
I'm focusing on the existing rock files because I'm guessing they are loaded into memory in the same way that the codecs are?
So, I can access the rock files via the menu (in addition to using the file browser), which suggests to me my directory structure is correct.
However the message I get is "Can't open /mnt/apps/rockbox/lib/rockbox/rocks/apps/rando..."
So does this mean there is a problem with the dynamic loading of rocks/codecs?

Any help would be great on this, once I get over this obstacle then I think I can figure the rest out...

miner49er:

--- Quote from: b0hoon on July 10, 2020, 01:57:04 PM ---Hi.

I don't want to interrupt, but maybe you should look at apps/plugins/SOURCES file, in order to disable specific plugin.

--- End quote ---

Thanks but for now I've managed to get something building by commenting out the LUA stuff. This builds the main binary, codecs and touch-screen rocks (not that my device has a touch-screen...but one step at a time!)

miner49er:
Hi again,

I've noticed that when I try and play an mp3 file, the WPS displays and briefly shows the correct song information - so does this suggest that it _is_ loading the codec but failing to actually play the music?

EDIT: Scratch that - it's literally only showing the file information. I.E. there still seems to be a problem loading codecs and rocks...annoying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version