Rockbox General > Rockbox General Discussion

rockbox mp3 player with bluetooth

<< < (2/2)

vitt13:

--- Quote from: 0liviero on August 17, 2023, 04:38:36 AM ---HiBy-R3Pro Saber 2022 has bluetooth
--- End quote ---
Yes, I meant it was proof-of-concept how to add Bluetooth to Rockbox compatible players with less future programming efforts. HiBy R3Pro is not one of them but has capable platform (Ingenic X1000E).

gomezz:

--- Quote from: 0liviero on August 16, 2023, 03:05:54 PM ---I bought the simplest solution to add bluetooth to my rockbox player:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005047848628.html :
2 in 1 Wireless Bluetooth Adapter Bluetooth Receiver Transmitter Wireless 3.5mm AUX Adapter Stereo for Earphones TV Car Audio
Euro 5.66 (sales/import tax included; shipped)
works great; pairs well with powerbeats pro.
one charge lasts a few hours. for longer play, if additional weight of a battery is acceptable, the bluetooth adapter can be externally powered via its usb-c plug.

--- End quote ---
But can you Play/Pause using the controls on that device?  For me that would have to be the absolute minimum functionality.  I use similar devices but in receiver mode so I can play streams from my phone to wired earbuds usually for listening to sports commentaries through one earbud while working and needing to talk to others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version