Rockbox Development > New Ports

Fiio M3k

<< < (3/84) > >>

XVortex:

--- Quote from: snejdy on September 10, 2019, 01:35:39 PM ---The left-right balance does not work for me.
--- End quote ---
Will be fixed in the next version.

Bilgus:
If the device has a physical lock button we don't put code for the soft lock stuff which allows keys to be pressed while locked
However it is possible to add it http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php/topic,52539.0.html

jjjameson:

--- Quote from: XVortex on September 11, 2019, 12:28:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: snejdy on September 10, 2019, 01:35:39 PM ---The left-right balance does not work for me.
--- End quote ---
Will be fixed in the next version.

--- End quote ---

Just letting you know that the most recent version of Rockbox on your site for the M3K is basically unusable, as it doesn’t let you change the volume and instead defaults to just very very loud. Just letting you know.

snejdy:

--- Quote from: amtmart on September 26, 2019, 05:46:13 PM ---Just an update, im returning the m3k in favor of the fiio m6. this rockbox release constantly freezes my device at different menus, as well as destroying the amazing battery life. i also couldnt get it to boot back into stock fiio software while rockbox is installed. all in all its not worth the trouble, if you have a lot of music avoid the m3k, if you like a working m3k avoid the releases as of this post.

--- End quote ---

m3k works with this port without any problems, no freezing for me... Only the channel balance does not work...

Nelke:
Hi,

my M3K works well with rockbox, thanks XVortex. :) I can boot into the stock player, freezes are only in some plugins but i don't need these.  With Rockbox I have a battery time of about 18-20 hours. Maybe, the runtime was a bit longer with the fiio player.

Before the update I had formatted a sd card in the M3K. Firmware version was 1.3.0. I don't know if it important.

The only problem I have, fast forward/rewind doesn't work in v1.3.0_5bbc553-190915.
That's why I went back to v1.3.0_70b135b-190913.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version