Support and General Use > Audio Playback, Database and Playlists

Show albums sorted by (displayed) year

<< < (2/4) > >>

SubSonix:
No rush :)

Honestly, everything you just said is over my head lol

And I've got tens of thousands of songs, so that would take a long time :P

Duceboia:
With Foobar2000 and masstagger tagging thousands of songs will take less time that you would think.

chris_s:
ugh, I'm extremely sorry for the long delay, but I've finally built you a development version with the patch applied (also includes g#3731):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdnj2yacfwzguqs/rockbox-full-ipodclassic.zip?dl=0 (for iPod classic)

The patch is available on Gerrit now (g#3732), for anyone who wants to manually apply it.

Please let me know if you encounter any problems. It should work fine since it isn't doing anything complicated, but as I said, I don't personally use the patch anymore so I only took a cursory look at it on the latest dev version to confirm that it still works.

It may be obvious, but one thing to keep in mind is that albums with songs from different years will be split up into multiple entries (which was the main reason I chose to eventually go a different route for my own usage)

SubSonix:
Thank you so much! :)

Buzkill:

--- Quote ---
The patch is available on Gerrit now (g#3732), for anyone who wants to manually apply it.

--- End quote ---

THUMBS UP 8)  Any chance could get one compiled for ipod 4g greyscale? no rush. worked great for my classic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version