Support and General Use > Theming and Appearance Customization

How to I disable peak meters?

(1/2) > >>

robster:
Hello-how do I diasable peak meters? on my Ipod with Rockbox? they are causing dropouts in my music.

Thanks,
R

Llorean:
Remove %pm from the .wps.

You'll need to open up the .wps file in a program such as wordpad and fine %pm in it and remove it. The Rockbox_default.wps doesn't actually show the code in the WPS file so you can't remove them from it, unless you copy the code from the wiki page and create a new .wps file with it.

robster:
ICK! I have no idea how to do that. darnit! I love the sound of Rockbox sooo much! but wordpad____ that's latin to me.

thanks though.

Cheers,
Robert

robster:
O.K. the two horizontal bars at the bottom that slide with the beat of the music those are the peak meters right?

If I hit the select (center button) on my ipod it goes back to a previous menu and the peak meters are not showing and I get no dropouts. I only get droputs when the peak meters are showing.

Thanks,
Robt

Llorean:
Yes. And if you choose "Browse Themes" and pick a different theme (one without peakmeters) or modify the current one not to have them (by finding %pm in the .wps file, and erasing those three characters) then it should help alot even while the while playing screen is showing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version