Support and General Use > Hardware

Xduoo X3 II

<< < (34/36) > >>

Pipipi1610:
Nvm guys it's already done

I forgot to put it in adb shell hehe

speachy:

--- Quote from: undergrounddreamer on July 02, 2021, 05:52:02 PM ---Hi, speachy, can you add support for all 5 AK4490 figital filters please ?
I have tested it, they are working as supposed. (0=sharp, 1=slow, 2=short sharp, 3=short slow, 4=super slow) (really prefer for some cases the "super slow" mode)

--- End quote ---

It's finally committed.  Sorry about the time this took; but I'm glad I waited until I had a chance to actually test the patch.

maverickronin:
Is there any fix for the painfully slow scrolling in both browsing the directory structure and the database?

undergrounddreamer:

--- Quote from: speachy on July 17, 2021, 09:06:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: undergrounddreamer on July 02, 2021, 05:52:02 PM ---Hi, speachy, can you add support for all 5 AK4490 figital filters please ?
I have tested it, they are working as supposed. (0=sharp, 1=slow, 2=short sharp, 3=short slow, 4=super slow) (really prefer for some cases the "super slow" mode)

--- End quote ---

It's finally committed.  Sorry about the time this took; but I'm glad I waited until I had a chance to actually test the patch.

--- End quote ---

It's nice, thank you!

mark-1978:
it seems to me that low bitrate files have better quality on hiby os then on rockbox. Is there a solution for this?

*edit: not sure, but i think audioquality has improved on the latest version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version