Support and General Use > Hardware

Xduoo X3 II

<< < (33/35) > >>

undergrounddreamer:
Hi, is it possible activate "AB repeat" for this player? I saw it was in older builds for old players, but in the last build for x3 ii this option is not exist...  There should be option AB_REPEAT_ENABLE and add keymapping for this (with combination of two keys or one key).

Thanks.

undergrounddreamer:
Well, I've try myself, build it with new options:

/firmware/export/config/xduoox3ii.h
  #define AB_REPEAT_ENABLE

/apps/keymap-xduoox3ii.c
   //{ ACTION_WPS_STOP,        BUTTON_PLAY|BUTTON_REL,           BUTTON_PLAY }, //commented
  { ACTION_WPS_ABSETB_NEXTDIR,    BUTTON_PLAY|BUTTON_NEXT,   BUTTON_PLAY },
  { ACTION_WPS_ABSETA_PREVDIR,    BUTTON_PLAY|BUTTON_PREV,   BUTTON_PLAY },
  { ACTION_WPS_ABRESET,           BUTTON_PLAY|BUTTON_OPTION,   BUTTON_PLAY },

Short press "play" + "<<", ">>" set A, B,  and "play" + "options" to reset.

AB repeating is working fine now on flac, mp3, but there is weird pause with shot stutters with Opus (but still usable for learning how to play or sign segment on fly).

undergrounddreamer:
Hi, speachy, can you add support for all 5 AK4490 figital filters please ?

I have tested it, they are working as supposed. (0=sharp, 1=slow, 2=short sharp, 3=short slow, 4=super slow) (really prefer for some cases the "super slow" mode)

niggle:
Hi! is it possible to go back to the previous PREV and NEXT configuration, without compiling?
thanks in advance!  :)

Pipipi1610:
Guys this rockbox is rock definitely

But i have some questions, apparently some of my theme broke my rokcbox, and now either hiby player or rockbox can't acces sdcard

I've been trying to use echo recovery thing and it doesn't resolved anything. Anyone can help me?

Oh I'm using Xduoo X20
Thanks in advance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version