Support and General Use > Theming and Appearance Customization

UPDATED: iRock WPS for iPod 5G

<< < (11/11)

travishayes89:

--- Quote from: gaston on July 10, 2006, 06:10:13 AM ---hi SweetSpot

1) i don't understand why setting does nor act on clock format ; and the WIKI is currently down, so i can't check if there is a specific writing for that, sorry

2) 3)
replace
"
%xl|o|volicon.bmp|5|34|
%xl|p|batticon.bmp|175|32|
%xl|q|calendaricon.bmp|6|34|
%xl|r|clockicon.bmp|92|34|
%xl|s|whitecache.bmp|92|34|

%m|25|316|%?mh<%xdH%xdo%xdp%xds%al %pvdB%ar%bl%% (-%bt) |%xdr%xdq%al%ce/m/yc      %cH:M:Sc%ar%pp on %pe >
"
by
"
%xl|o|volicon.bmp|5|34|
%xl|p|batticon.bmp|172|32|
%xl|r|clockicon.bmp|97|34|
%xl|s|whitecache.bmp|97|34|

%m|27|316|%?mh<%xdH%xdr%xdq%al%ce/m/yc      %cH:M:Sc%ar%pp OF %pe |%xdo%xdp%xds%al %pvdB%ar%bl%% (-%bt) >
"
this will invert the displays (w/ HOLD = calendar, clock & playlist ; w/o HOLD, vol + battery info)
and your OF vs. on display
i could see that there is still the top of the battery icon which is visible...

--- End quote ---

can you show me which line/lines to change the just change the X ON XX to X OF/OUT OF XX, please and thank you

jswetzen:

--- Quote from: travishayes89 on July 23, 2006, 09:03:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: gaston on July 10, 2006, 06:10:13 AM ---hi SweetSpot

1) i don't understand why setting does nor act on clock format ; and the WIKI is currently down, so i can't check if there is a specific writing for that, sorry

2) 3)
replace
"
%xl|o|volicon.bmp|5|34|
%xl|p|batticon.bmp|175|32|
%xl|r|clockicon.bmp|92|34|
%xl|s|whitecache.bmp|92|34|

%m|25|316|%?mh<%xdH%xdo%xdp%xds%al %pvdB%ar%bl%% (-%bt) |%xdr%xdq%al%ce/m/yc      %cH:M:Sc%ar%pp on %pe >
"
by
"
%xl|o|volicon.bmp|5|34|
%xl|p|batticon.bmp|172|32|
%xl|r|clockicon.bmp|97|34|
%xl|s|whitecache.bmp|97|34|

%m|27|316|%?mh<%xdH%xdr%xdq%al%ce/m/yc      %cH:M:Sc%ar%pp OF %pe |%xdo%xdp%xds%al %pvdB%ar%bl%% (-%bt) >
"
this will invert the displays (w/ HOLD = calendar, clock & playlist ; w/o HOLD, vol + battery info)
and your OF vs. on display
i could see that there is still the top of the battery icon which is visible...

--- End quote ---

can you show me which line/lines to change the just change the X ON XX to X OF/OUT OF XX, please and thank you

--- End quote ---

I think it's the "on" I have marked red in the quote that you have to change. (To "of" or whatever you want)

KatManDEW:
Can you point me to the directions on how to install this theme on my iPod?

Thanks.

Sweet Spot:
So you wound up purchasing the iPod eh Kat ? *Loves pointing out the obvious* 

The process is the same for every theme. Just unzip it to the Rockbox folder. Some people when packing their themes, create a redundant folder calle Rockbox, so you might have to look out for that from time to time. In that case, just move all the other files to the appropriate places... Such as "backdrop" or Wps, make sure there aren't redundant folders, and only use the ones which are located in the original Rockbox folder.

Did you download the album art patched build, to take advantage of Album art ?

Doug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version