Installation / Removal > Iriver - Installation/Removal/Flashing

No iriver_flash plugin displayed with the 'Open With' command

<< < (3/3)

rpleak:
After reformatting, reinstalling the iRiver firmware, and reinstalling RockBox, I was finally able to install the CF card compatible bootloader. I don't know what I did wrong the first 4 times, but it seems to be working now.

Thanks for trying to help me, it is very much appreciated...

rpleak:
Seems I'm not out of the woods yet. My iriver sees the CF card just fine, everything seems to be just great---except none of my music files will play. They start to load for an instant, then stop. If there are multiple songs in a directory, you can see the titles flash by, then it stops. If I try to resume play, it says nothing to resume. I connected the player via USB, and my files play just fine on my computer. I don't think Rockbox likes me very much....

__builtin:
It might be due to codecs not being installed for some reason, which might be the same reason why plugins weren't installed right. Can you check that the .rockbox/codecs directory is populated?

rpleak:
Only some of the codecs were installed. I downloaded the manual install, copied all the codecs over to my player, now everything is working fine. Thanks again!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version