Support and General Use > Hardware

AGPTEK Rocker

<< < (88/89) > >>

amachronic:
I'm only guessing here, but the Rocker platform is nearly identical to the M3K and I experienced similar problems with the XVortex build on the M3K. It turns out the M3K's kernel couldn't do a clean shutdown (it just abruptly powered off) and this often left corrupted files. Perhaps the Rocker has the same problem.

Try this build - I added a /bin/sync right before shutdown which should force all data to be written out properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAdxh2eq8v_j6adRR18SBy-RhJHM-PWT/view?usp=sharing

Dromedary:
Thank you for making all this effort!
I tried the special build, but the lost file fragments keep appearing. The number increases with time (maybe with the number of shutdowns).

Could be related to the extra large 400GB Sandisk SD card I am using.

================
The lost fragments start like this:
================
Rb
Å–²ã   #ø[        ë5  Ì›                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ade in duration: 0
crossfade fade out duration: 0
dithering enabled: on
compressor threshold: -9
===============
or like this:
===============
Rb
)~"    ´PLÊ°þ¿ÄúÿH#  Ì›                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              g Amadeus Mozart.mp3
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Sibelius Pieces/;75 - Sibelius - Finlandia - Andante sostenuto - Allegro moderato - Allegro.mp3
>3;9;71697;0;1638;0;0;10000;10000;/Books/
===============
Seems no data is actually being lost, so some enjoyment can still be had :)

Thanks again.

sg2002:
One thing that I've noticed about using my T6 with Last.FM scrobbler is that the times I get in the log are 8 hours late. To work around this I have to set up my player time to the actual time plus 8 hours. Not a big deal by any means, but maybe it's something the devs can easily fix...

sduck:
I haven't been keeping up - is the current rb build for this device fully bluetooth enabled? I know that was one of the hangups at the beginning. I have one of these players from several years ago when development started with this, but it's currently in a box in a storage unit since I moved 2 years ago - should I go dig it out?

7o9:
Rockbox does not support bluetooth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version