Rockbox Development > Feature Ideas

more advanced sleep timer

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bilgus:
I'll have to look into it might be that there isn't enough buffer free on the clip, also you can add a save file and then have your last setting as the first one that comes up

Bilgus:
I don't even see the lua viewer on the clip you must have a V1 clip I see in the
defines that one only has a plugin buffer of 10000 where as most of the rest have one at 80000 or >

I'll make a real live fade to sleep plugin in the next few days

tdb:

--- Quote from: Bilgus on December 29, 2016, 03:44:34 PM ---I don't even see the lua viewer on the clip you must have a V1 clip I see in the
defines that one only has a plugin buffer of 10000 where as most of the rest have one at 80000 or >

I'll make a real live fade to sleep plugin in the next few days

--- End quote ---

The Clip is a v2 so the buffer for that one might be too low as well?

Anyway, having the feature as a plugin would indeed be nice and might encourage more people to try it out. 
Lua script is working fine though, was sleeping like a baby last night ;) 

tdb:
Tested the Lua script on my Pandora, no issues. Not working on my C200v2 though. Message 'can't open....'. I guess Lua isn't available for the C200 as well.
Will try it out on my E200 later.

tdb:
Lua script works fine on my E200 as well.

The script seems to use the volume to start the fade timer with from the config.cfg file - is it possible with Lua to 'read' the actual playing volume?   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version