Installation / Removal > Apple - Installation/Removal

iPod 7th Gen Working On Manual Install

<< < (2/4) > >>

saratoga:
I have never heard of alternative firmware for the nano 7g.

GreyBeast:
@jimthedj65:

It's been a little over a year since your original post. May I ask how well Rockbox is running?

unilock:
Hopefully you've all figured it out by now, but to any future Internet travelers who are none the lesser:
I am 100% certain that OP was talking about the iPod Classic 7G (which is very similar hardware/software-wise to the iPod Classic 6G, AFAIK), not the iPod Nano 7G.

Ziggystrdst:
Apologies, kinda late to the party. I’ve recently tried to install on a 7G Classic. Installation runs and ends and seems to be fine. No error messages etc. However when I reboot Rockbox isn’t there, still just Apple firmware. Any suggestions or similar issues?

Ziggystrdst:

--- Quote from: Ziggystrdst on March 08, 2018, 10:56:21 PM ---Apologies, kinda late to the party. I’ve recently tried to install on a 7G Classic. Installation runs and ends and seems to be fine. No error messages etc. However when I reboot Rockbox isn’t there, still just Apple firmware. Any suggestions or similar issues?

--- End quote ---

Installed and running smooth. I followed Saint’s posted instructions to the t and all was perfect! Thanks Saint. If anyone has issues follow those instructions precisely and it should be perfect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version