Support and General Use > Plugins/Viewers

Doom Instructions? Also Boot issues?

(1/1)

raid517:
Hi, I am not asking for a free lunch or anyone to explain anything to me, but I was kind of wondering if someone here might possibly be kind enough to give me directions to some instructions on how to install Doom II (like in the YouTube video that was going around a few weeks ago) on my 4G iPod photo?

Also I read somewhere that there were problems with booting when installing RockBox on a 4G iPod, so I was kind of wondering what exactly these issues were and if they have been resolved?

Lastly does anyone have any links they can offer to some nice, easy to install and navagate themes for Rockbox?

One (or two) of the most common complaints I have heard about Rockbox is that it is very cluttered and hard to navagate and that the default theme is not very pretty to look at, so I would like to know if it was possible to overcome these issue before going ahead and installing it?

Any input anyone can offer would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

gozirra:
Doom:

You mean like the stickied post at the top of this forum?  Or the wiki entry for the plugin?

Themes:
here maybe?

WPS:
Try Here.

Look around the forums, use the search feature, etc.

Good luck!

(note:  be sure to move your mouse over the above message, there are many embedded url's that point to the answers, I'm not just being a smart@ss).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version