Support and General Use > Audio Playback, Database and Playlists

Gaps DURING Playback

(1/3) > >>

bassface:
Hello,
I've been using Rockbox on my 2GIG nano for a while, and I think its the only real good software for that iPod hardware ;-)
But I have one problem that's really messing me up: during playback I always get short gaps of 1s ... this happens 2 or 3 times per file ... and I really don't know how to solve this. It happens with long and short files, with mp3 vbr, cbr and with ogg. I tried smaller Playlist- and Dir-Sizes, I reformated the filesystem .. no help. BTW: the gapless playback for 2 files works great! And if the player stucks during playback, it's not possible to press a key or so.

Does anyone know what to do?

bye,

Stefan

mnhnhyouh:
I am going to guess that you have either a peakmeter on your wps, or the equaliser on. Turn the latter off, or delete the former, and you should be fine?

h

Beto:
its ur equalizer

u messed up while messing around with it

mnhnhyouh:
Just turning the equaliser on is enough to cause gaps as present. Just leave it off, until the devs start to optimise the iPod port.

h

bassface:
yeah, I got the equalizer on. Its very important for my that the nano sounds not like a $10 discount mp3 player. I recognized that when setting the cpu boost level to 10 reduces the gaps ... I don't really know what that boost means, but it works a little ;-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version