Rockbox Development > New Ports

Creative ZEN X-Fi

<< < (3/13) > >>

pamaury:
Hi,
just so you know, I created and committed a keymap for all the plugins. Please refer to the Creative ZEN thread for more information. For now it doesn't use any key which is specific to the X-Fi, but if someone is willing to try and propose some improvements, I'll be happy to implement them.

chrisjj:

--- Quote from: pamaury on July 17, 2014, 09:46:35 AM ---just so you know, I created and committed a keymap for all the plugins.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Works well here.

chrisjj:
http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/CreativeZENXFiPort#Forum_discussion  says "Recording 0% Untested."

I tested it. It doesn't work.

chrisjj:
Anyone else finding that screendump crashes? Here, Undefined instruction at 6004E75C.

ToJa92:

--- Quote from: chrisjj on July 21, 2014, 05:01:46 PM ---Anyone else finding that screendump crashes? Here, Undefined instruction at 6004E75C.

--- End quote ---

I get this message on revision eaaff26:

--- Code: ---Prefetch abort at FFFFFB54
FSR 0xC8
(domain 12, fault 8)
pc:FFFFFB54 sp:600E8E70
bt end
--- End code ---

--- Quote from: pamaury on March 09, 2014, 06:59:59 AM ---Hi, I have enabled frequency scaling for improved battery life and speaker is now supported. The screen flicker on frequency change but I think it's very hard to impossible to remove without compromising battery life or performance so I hope it's not too bad.

--- End quote ---

The speaker works great. :)
I took a look at the CPU frequency through the debug menu (for ~5 minutes while playing music) but it never changed, so I never saw any screen flicker. Maybe the CPU only idles in certain situations?
I'm on revision eaaff26.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version