Support and General Use > Recording

Press stop to continue, Disk full

(1/2) > >>

simmoncabai:
Hey I got a problem.

When I go to start recording and even before I've started pre recording I'm getting this message despite the iRiver actually being empty. Also when I go to see my plug-ins it just takes me to the Files screen, but I guess that's not relevant on this forum.

Would just going to Format my iRiver via My Computer and then reinstalling the Bootloader + RockBox be a quick fix for all this or just create more problems?

It's a HP120.

whiskers75:
What build are you using?

bluebrother:

--- Quote from: simmoncabai on October 29, 2012, 12:17:24 AM ---When I go to start recording and even before I've started pre recording I'm getting this message despite the iRiver actually being empty.

--- End quote ---

Have you checked if your computer has put recycle bin files on the player? Also, have you checked for filesystem errors?

--- Quote ---Would just going to Format my iRiver via My Computer and then reinstalling the Bootloader + RockBox be a quick fix for all this or just create more problems?
--- End quote ---

That won't cause problems. Plus, you only need to reinstall Rockbox (the bootloader is stored in flash memory and won't get removed by deleting the disk.) However, make sure to format the disk using FAT32. The Iriver firmware has an option for this.

redblade8:
So, if my Sansa is giving me this message because the internal memory is actually full, how would I record to the micro sd that has lots of space left still? Is there a 'set recording directory at' menu option? Thanks in advance. =)

AlexP:
It's in the context menu.  Highlight the directory you want to record in, open the context menu, select the option that says something like "set recording dir"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version