Support and General Use > Audio Playback, Database and Playlists

Tracks do not play in numeric order

<< < (2/2)

1adam12:
[cut out] Im new to this and asking questions........If you dont like my questions dont reply

Admin note: stay polite or go someplace else.

Llorean:
I think that my statement wasn't particularly hostile.

You said "What I'm saying blah" and I responded "And I just said blah." All I was pointing out was that I had in fact already offered a solution to that problem. You on the other hand seem to have somehow taken it as hostile, and are in fact responding quite hostilely to it. I don't really see the point in calling names.

1adam12:

--- Quote from: Llorean on February 24, 2006, 08:16:32 AM ---And I just said that there are programs that can take the "track" tag, and put it at the beginning of a file, so that a file "Back in Black" that is track 01 in the tag, will become "01 - Back in Black"

--- End quote ---

Thank You for your pleasant response.......This must be the communist forum......................

Llorean:
As for your statement that some of your songs went in numeric order without the numbers in front, if your sort is "By Date" and the files were created in order, that might do it. Or if they're already in alphabetical order. There's a variety of reasons as to why, that can be discovered just by checking on what sort mode is set in your menus, and then looking at the files themselves.

Since the directory structure has nothing to do with the meta data, there's no real reason why tags would affect it either way.

LinusN:

--- Quote from: 1adam12 on February 24, 2006, 09:52:45 AM ---Thank You for your pleasant response.......This must be the communist forum......................

--- End quote ---
Yes it is. Most communists rename their MP3 tracks with the track number in front. In fact, Lenin often spoke about it in his glory days.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version