Rockbox General > Announcements

Rockbox 3.3 is released!

(1/7) > >>

funman:
Hello friends!

I'm happy to announce that Rockbox 3.3 was just released!

For the easiest install or upgrade path, use rbutil.

If you prefer getting the zip files "manually", go here.

Read up on the most noticable changes done in 3.3.

Enjoy!

ThaCrip:
i got a quick question...

where is the new bootloaders that are supposed to be included since this has USB support now?

where they changed at all since the ones in my signature, or am i fine as is?

p.s. and Thanks for all the great work to everyone involved ;) ... we finally got a stable release with USB support now.

buckminster:
I have a e260R and I didn't have to upgrade my bootloader for the daily builds off of which this version was based (haven't installed 3.3 yet myself) to use USB, so I would assume (until told otherwise) there isn't a new bootloader for this version.

LambdaCalculus:
Here's too the new release! :)
* LambdaCalculus379 hoists a beer

ThaCrip:

--- Quote from: buckminster on June 18, 2009, 08:29:31 PM ---I have a e260R and I didn't have to upgrade my bootloader for the daily builds off of which this version was based (haven't installed 3.3 yet myself) to use USB, so I would assume (until told otherwise) there isn't a new bootloader for this version.

--- End quote ---

im just asking if there's a updated one for the v3.3 release or is the one in my signature here... http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/9955 ... still the one that's used?

because if your using a old boot loader when you power up the device using the USB port it will auto boot into the original firmware where as the one in that link ALWAYS boots into Rockbox unless you specifically tell it to boot into the original firmware by holding LEFT on the D-Pad on my e200 device.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version