Third Party > Unsupported Builds

H320/340 Car compatible custom bootloader build. (Update: Added cradle support)

<< < (4/7) > >>

XavierGr:
Does the latest one has the RTC wake up alarm function enabled?

Thanks for your work, I will put one of my H300's in my car, with the power cable always plugged in. That way when the engine starts (and the power cable set to on) the player will start automatically and start playing music.

Edit: Just saw the patch, it seems it is not enabled. Against which revision of rockbox is your patch?

pwhodges:
USB bootloader mode doesn't work for me either in this version, but the patches themselves work as advertised.

Paul

fatoldpig:

--- Quote from: ViperKnight on July 27, 2008, 07:12:33 PM ---Pretty sure I used the second link.

However, now my h340 refuses to get past the voltage reading with a normal start (just hitting play, no cables).

Hopefully my HDD isn't starting to die.  Might have something to do with the cold weather though.

EDIT:

Righto, managed to get it into rockbox by booting it holding A-B as well (no cable though).
Then reflashed with the second link just incase and it seems to work now  ;D

Hopefully it stays working.  I'm guessing it was getting stuck in a loop or something previously as the hard drive would spin up and keep spinning constantly but didn't boot.

EDIT 2 (29/7):
Seems to be doing it again.  But:

I think I've narrowed the problem down.  The USB boot works fine except when the player has been shutdown by the "Idle Power-Off" timer.  After Idle Power-Off it just keeps freezing at the Voltage display regardless if I start it by plugging in the charger, USB cable or just normal power-on.

To fix it, I booted into the original firmware, plugged the USB in to connect it to the computer, then unplugged it and turned it off.  From then the USB booting works fine again.  I might download the code and have a look.

EDIT 3:
Yep....it seems to be a problem with the Idle Power-Off setting.  Maybe it's just my iriver doing it.  I'm getting the most current Rockbox build just incase it was fixed.

--- End quote ---
i'm having the same symptoms. my h140 won't power up anymore so i'm trying to use my h320 and i only use in my car.

fatoldpig:
i can't boot into roxbox anymore with this firmware. it just freezes on the voltage screen. i really like to be able to boot to rockbox with the car adapter plugged in. please help!!

lwizard:
it seems that the problem is not in the patch but in the new bootlader svn.
Why noy appling the patch to the official firmware release? (v5)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version