Rockbox General > Rockbox General Discussion

Is the code freeze lifted?

(1/2) > >>

meowsqueak:
Now that 2.5 has been released, am I right in thinking that the code freeze has been lifted? If so, where do these sorts of development decisions get published? Is there a developer forum or mailing list?

linuxstb:

--- Quote from: meowsqueak on September 22, 2005, 06:37:11 PM ---Now that 2.5 has been released, am I right in thinking that the code freeze has been lifted? If so, where do these sorts of development decisions get published? Is there a developer forum or mailing list?

--- End quote ---

By definition, the feature freeze was lifted immediately after the 2.5 release was made.  No-one needed to say it.

All development discussion happens in IRC - http://www.rockbox.org/irc/

meowsqueak:
Yes I agree however someone could have said it wasn't lifted, which is why I wanted to know where such announcements are made. Thanks for your response.

rasher:
Well as linuxstb said, the whole point of the feature freeze is to last until the release is done. So there's no chance that the freeze wasn't lifted. Or else 2.5 wouldn't have been released.

psycho_maniac:
yeah what he said. you should of known that. the min i saw 2.5 was realised i figrued it was over cuz it just is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version