Sorry if sometimes I can't express myself rightly in English.
What I want to say is that I don't see a necessity of minimum details infos on an article that will gives to the reader a panoramic vision about Rockbox. All complementary details, the interested reader will find on Rockbox site.
The phkTAPE theme for example: It has a version for standard builds too and these screenshots are taken from standard builds in simulator. The differences between the versions are clearly explained on the download page, and everyone who wanna use this will know about this.
Now, imagine an "detailed" Rockbox article saying:
- Rockbox has a lot of WPS themes options, but some are outdated with the new code, and will display errors
- Rockbox has 5 band parametric EQ, but depending the music format or kbps, it can cause skips on music
- Rockbox has Treble and Bass Shelving EQS, but not works on iPods
- Rockbox has Hardware EQ access on iPods, but the 3 central peak bands never worked
- Rockbox has blablabla but not works on Gigabeat
- Rockbox plays MPEG videos but blablablabla
That's why I think that some detailed infos are totally irrelevant in this case. Just will leave the readers confused.