This is my new theme, based on an analog cassete deck.
For the first time, I tried to be a few accurate to reality, with some details and daring to use 3D perspective plan. I liked the result.
1) The Play/Pause/Rew/FF keys got movement like a real tape-deck, according to the player status.
2) The Shuffle and Hold moving as push-buttons. Â
3) A five position switch moves representing the Repeat modes.
4) The led meters are used to display Volume and Battery levels graphically, with numerical info below.
5) A led indicates Disk Activity
6) The progress bar is the tape itself, filling the cassete window. Obviously, just a symbolization, very far from a real tape movement.
7) The counter displays the current track time.
I did some versions with pannel colour variations.
I think in put movement in the cassete reels, but maybe will cause skips... I don't know.
Maybe I'll change something. Suggestions?