Yes. Be more specific.
Here's a try:
my H120 worked fine until one day:
- the player itself stopped detecting data on the hard disk
- the player indicates 0 files, 0 folders, 0 bytes free
- the player does not find its root directory
- the player does not react to firmware upgrade
on the other hand, when connected to PC:
- PC recognises the player as external storage (with the right disk size)
- I am able to copy files and create directories on the drive
- I am able to copy firmware update to de root of the drive
As I first thought this was a hard disk problem, I replaced the hard disk.
After replacing and formating the hard disk in the right format, I still have the same situation: PC detects disk, player functions are working, but player seems unable to 'see' the HD ?
Any other information/details you would need to give an 'educated' response ?