Hi, new Sansa Clip+ owner looking for some rockbox love
I am having an issue where, when playing from a mSD card, the clip freezes requiring a loooong power press to reset. Playing from internal memory is fine, and the original software can play from the mSD card fine as well.
Basically, within the first 5 or so songs, when I skip to the next song it'll freeze the unit. The only setting modification was to turn shuffle on.
Here is what I'm using:
* Sansa Clip+ 2GB with Rockbox r28085
* 16GB Kodak (Lexar) Micro SD Card, Class 4
Here is what I've tried:
* reformatted mSD card with 'SD Formatter'
* checked mp3s for problems (utilities: 'Audio Tester' and 'MP3 Checker')
* uninstalled rockbox, reflashed original sandisk firmware, reinstalled rockbox
Unfortunately nothing I have done has had any impact. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!