Does anyone know if there's still interest in Archos Recorder v1's?
I'm thinking of selling mine, and buying an Ipod video. It's modded a bit:
- USB connector replaced by mini USB (and working well like that for many months, I'm quite proud of it :-))
- Digital I/O currently unusable because:
- Microphone is externalized into the center pin of the digi I/O
- +5V is externalized into the bottom (top?) pin of the digi I/O (for being able very easily to add external speakers from the same batteries)
- HD replaced by another 20 GB one (the old one broke down)
Because of all this modding however, the front cover is broken just above the LCD screen. I also lost at least one of the battery covers, and a few screws. For non portable use it still functions very well, for long term portable use there might be some new cover thingies neccesary (anyone has spares of these?). It still feels solid however, and functions well when I take it with me.
I'm willing to give a three months no cure no pay warranty (by which I mean that I return money when the device is broken).
What's this worth? Something like 35 euros?