Haha Putting custom firmware on a cell phone is the same as installing rockbox on a ipod sansa x device... :] I like to customize haha....
Okay however its not running completely perfectly I've got a few bugs.....
1. When I build database it starts searching and finds over "20,000" and then says restart to initialize..Rather than just killing the task and service I reboot the phone and start the rb app again to a
Audio_reset_buffer_noalloc(): EOM (65536 > 0)
bt pc: 0x50e7fae0, sp: 0x50d4eb20
5 more hex lines then
I'm guessing 65536 is the number of files on my phone? when it should be looking for music files?
Then try opening rb again and the gui wont display
restart ... no panic screen
goto database and its not ready "Initalize now?"
and repeat above steps..... database fail
Under debug > database info
Initalized yes db ready no ram cache no ram 0/0 B progress: -1% (0 entries)
General settings Database Initialize now it starts in the background then db info nothing changes except entries is 84721 while progress is still at -1% and commit delayed changed from no to yes
2. The default line selector type isn't visible for me I was able to change it to pointer which seemed to be the only one that worked
everything else seeems to run pretty smooth sorta wish the android notification bar was still there tho :/
Post Merge: May 15, 2012, 03:36:20 PM
Well..... with Siyah kernel v3.0.3 I can dual boot....
I started from my secondary rom. Dont mind the name: Phone-Bricker v2.6.1
it loaded my database correctly..... Everything is beautiful now!