Alright, I found both problems I think.
The FM keymap is kept in an entirely different place, and handled quite differently, from the rest of the e200 keymaps, so while changing how the keys were defined it didn't affect that part of the manual.
The other one, I'm quite sure I changed locally, but must've somehow reverted or not saved before making one of the commits.
Both changes should be in the next daily version of the manual. If you notice any other errors, let me know, but it's always better to post to flyspray, as many people can fix the manual, and they go to flyspray and look for errors in the manual category.