Support and General Use > Plugins/Viewers

Games/Plugins not working?

(1/1)

adarshetty:
Trying to install doom on my NWZ-E585 (Im aware this is a WIP build) and when I go into games nothing shows up? The rockdoom.wad and doom1.wad are inside a folder named doom in the .rockbox directory, yet it still doesnt appear. Any ideas? I cant seem to find any reference to this issue in the known bugs.

__builtin:
Plugins probably haven't been enabled yet. It takes quite a bit of work to get them adapted for a new target.

Patricia842:

--- Quote from: adarshetty on August 26, 2018, 07:06:29 AM ---Trying to install doom on my NWZ-E585 (Im aware this is a WIP build) and when I go into games nothing shows up? The rockdoom.wad and doom1.wad are inside a folder named doom in the .rockbox directory, yet it still doesnt appear. Any ideas? I cant seem to find any reference to this issue in the known bugs.

--- End quote ---

Hello...
I am also facing this issue... Even though i installed doom but the directory folder is empty!!! I searched on the internet for getting more info regarding this issue. But, I want a genuine solution. What can be done now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version