Hi, is it possible to remap the 'next track' button (>>|) to progress through the 'quarters' of a song?
- I play a song from the beginning on my Sansa Clip+ with Rockbox as normal.
- Then I press the >>| button, and playback jumps to 25% of the current song's total duration.
- I press the button again, and the song jumps to the 50% mark of the song.
- A third press of the button takes me to the 75% mark of the song.
- And finally, a fourth press of the button takes me to the next track in the playlist.
Is this possible? If so, would I be able to code it myself? I've completed a year of study so far in programming (having basic knowledge of OOP C++, up to and including these topics
The reason why I ask if this functionality is possible, is so that I can go through a large library of music, and systematically preview
the songs quickly. And from there, quickly sort the songs into different playlists (ie KEEPYES, KEEPNO, KEEPMAYBE, etc). This will be extremely useful as a DJ, in processing a large music of library.