Third Party > Other Utilities

Ipod 7th Gen Classic with Android Head Unit

(1/3) > >>

rubbedlung:
Ive installed Rockbox on my 7th gen and Im trying to get my head-unit to recognize my Izod in a usable way. I have doubletwist installed on my Android Head unit. It recognizes that its connected however, I can't access any of the songs much less have the preferred organized layout. Does anyone have any suggestions?

saratoga:
Does your head unit successfully mount the ipod as an MSC device?  Assuming it does, is your software able to find and parse the files on an MSC device? 

rubbedlung:
Yeah it mounts USB storage. And it recognizes that the Ipod is connected because it shows the name that I have for it in the que. But I can't find any of the songs etc.

saratoga:
So it sounds like the tablet is working correctly, but that your software doesn't know what to do.  Is the software able to read any MSC mounted external storage at all? 

rubbedlung:

--- Quote from: saratoga on January 20, 2015, 06:48:56 PM ---So it sounds like the tablet is working correctly, but that your software doesn't know what to do.  Is the software able to read any MSC mounted external storage at all?

--- End quote ---

Youre talking about the Android Head Unit right? Its running KitKat 4.4 right now and it can run a microsd and a USB stick but doesn't play  music from my Ipod for some reason. Have you heard of this thing happening before with Ipods Classics and what is essentially a tablet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version